Deputy Controller Of Examinations
The office of the Controller of Examinations at Raiganj University following a credible, valid, effective and transparent evaluation system that responds confidently to the challenges to fulfill the demand of a knowledge society.
Since its establishment, the office of the Controller of Examinations at Raiganj University has been functioning smoothly with the vision of excellence in the academic area.
The office performs the following works:
1. Conduction of all the examinations.
2. Publication of result.
3. Preparation of Tabulation book.
4. Sending of Paper-setting.
5. Conduction of meeting of Board of Moderation.
6. Preparation of examination schedule.
7. Issuance marksheet and grade card.
8. Issuance of Certificates.
9. Result publication of Post-Publication Reassessment & Post-Publication Scrutiny.
10. Issuance of certificates to the teachers in relation to duty performance in examination.
11. Verification of remuneration bill and process of the bill.
12. Printing of marksheets, grade cards and certificates.
13. Procurement of TA/DA bill of external teachers relating to examination.
14. Preparation of list of rank holder and medalists before the conduct of Annual Convocation.
15. Preservation of marksheets, grade cards and certificates.
Beside these, many other official work relating to examination also performed by the office of the Controller of Examinations. All the staff of the branch have tirelessly been working for timely publication of results. The office has its own internal system for the matter of tabulation, scrutiny and printing of marksheets, grade card and certificates. In this matter, Raiganj University has so far an example in the whole of West Bengal. However, the automation is being implemented gradually by external agency. We at Raiganj University are following Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) in tune of global trends and the adoption of a proper grading system to measure performance of the student. The university has implemented the CBCS system in both U.G. and P.G. level from the academic session 2017-2018.